Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Woman's Best Friend

I can’t believe I have gone all this time without introducing you to my wonderful fur baby, Ozzie.

The Mr. and I have had Ozzie almost a year now and we just love our little dog! Yes we are those people - you know, the ones that take their dog everywhere like it is their kid. My Mr. wanted a dog for a long time and I was one that always put my foot down that we didn’t need to get a dog. Well around this time last year my future in-laws decided to shelter puppies for a local shelter in the bay area. As we would periodically visit them we got to see the puppies grow up and got to know their personalities. During one of our visits, I totally bonded with one of the puppies. He followed me everywhere and even proceeded to take an hour nap on me. They say that a dog chooses their person or pack leader and this puppy had chosen me.


We totally bonded and I caved – two weeks later Ozzie was riding in the car to his new home in Sacramento. The Mr. will tell you all about how Ozzie got sick in the car – 3 times! Needless to say he was doubting my choice!

My two favorite boys!
From the top left: Favorite sleeping position in the car, favorite way to be held (yes like a baby with his toy) and favorite chilling out position on the hardwood. Paws tucked in and all!
Christmas sweater
I couldn’t be happier to have such a fun and wonderful little guy to come home to everyday. I’ve never seen so much personality in one dog in my life and everyone who meets Ozzie loves him! Plus, it also helps when you are this cute.


Have a great Wednesday!
Heather

No comments: