Tuesday, April 24, 2012

April Catch Up

Wow, where did April go? I can't believe that it is already almost May. Which means we are less than six months away from wedding day. The Mr. and I have been busy finishing up our wine crate centerpieces, engagement pictures, designs for our save the date postcards (more to come on these) and enjoying some fun weekends with family and friends. The biggest wedding priority right now is getting our save the dates out. As soon as we get our engagement photos back we will be getting those bad boys in the mail. In other exciting news I have been chosen to be a blogger bride for the website Engaged & Inspired. I will be posting weekly with my current wedding DIYs, inspirations and findings for all things wedding. So stay tuned!

Here are few photos to catch you up on all the fun.
branding our centerpiece boxes

brides turn

finished product! This is my families brand that we use to use on our cattle. The 4 represents the four men in our family and the J for our last name.

The Mr. and I on a trolly in SF for a dear friends birthday

Some of the ladies with the Birthday Girl!

Our fur baby Ozzie looking cute

One of the awesome locations of our engagements pictures! Can't wait to share




Happy Tuesday Everyone!

Heather

No comments: