Monday, June 25, 2012

Summer Outfit Insperation

Well it's Monday which means back to the grind and wishing it was the weekend. More specifically I wish it was this weekend because I have my first dress fitting on Saturday! (que high pitch girl ekkkkkkk!!)
This past weekend I enjoyed a wonderful Saturday with my Momma. On the agenda, completing my trial of my wedding day makeup and shopping for a mother of the bride dress. Check me out over on Engaged and Inspired this Wednesday to hear more about my makeup trial and do's and don'ts of bridal makeup.

Celebration Lunch
 
The awesome Jessica working her magic
Both were a success and made for an awesome girls day. We also got to sneak in a little shopping as well. I am loving all of the funky colored denim and anything coral right now. Here are some of the fun summer trends that I am digging.
1

2
 
3

4
5

Heather



No comments: